Benny Online Benny Online

Game freezes after you kill first boss. :(

Prince of War Prince of War

Hmm.

The plot was definately the best thing out of the entire game.

As for war strategy? No...that wasn't great. Your soilders were stupid and you couldn't run fast enough. You had to restart so many times because you just didn't see somone running by.

Not to mention, combining keyboard and mouse commands....blah!

Graphics...eh.
Sound...was awesome! I loved it. Went well. Kept me going.

You need something more than Slash and move. You couldn't even defend yourself. Why wouldn't a prince have a sheild? oo;

Crazy Steven Crazy Steven

...

I don't know if it was just lag, but when he dies, it's real slow on getting back to the main menu.

The people...when they get cut up, they dont' make faces or anything. They look like dolls. Bloody dolls. Sounds cool, but it doesn't look so good.

Music is repetative. Like a two second loop. It's boring. Maybe something longer, or a choice would have upped it?

Kind of fun anyways, even if a few things were annoying.

Zelda - Seeds of Darkness Zelda - Seeds of Darkness

...

For a first game, that was pretty damn good!
You've heard it before, and I only read a few reviews back...but the graphics are kind of iffy.
It's a PC. You can do better than Gameboy graphics.
The sound was wonderful, so was the opening screen, but then you popped into gameboy mode and it all kind of drowned itself. Still, I had fun, so the overall is ten.

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

....

I only have one complaint.

I need more.

old wink game thing old wink game thing

Yay!

This game was awesome! It glitched like crazy, but hey, I understand the memory isn't very nice. I loved it. I can't wait until it's finished! Heheh, the boss did look funny just standing there. Oh, one thing. When you melee with the staff, the enemy goes to the screen and gets in the way. Funny, but then you can't see what's going on. Still giving you max score.

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

Eh.

Well, It was alright. The graphics could have been a little better, but for a sim game like this, not bad. Battle system was really good, but sometimes randomly using items is anoying. Eee, I'm not a fan of the show, but I had fun. Yay hentai! Hee.